- About CDI
- CDI Properties
- Executive Team
Current available jobs in Sales & Marketing:
» Lead Business Intelligence Analyst - TwinSpires.com (Louisville, KY)
» Customer Service Representative and Operator - TwinSpires.com (Lexington, KY)
» Customer Service Representative and Operator - TwinSpires.com (Lexington, KY)
Sales & Marketing: Database Marketing/Analytics
Lead Business Intelligence Analyst - TwinSpires.com (Louisville, KY)
About the Role –
We are looking for flexible individuals that have a strategic viewpoint and are able to grow as we grow our BI and data warehouse. First and foremost you have to be passionate about working with data. Second you have to get a thrill from business people gaining insight from your reporting and analysis. Third, you need to be detail oriented. Responsibilities will include team lead duties, business analyst duties, data analyst duties, reporting and data visualization development, and quality assurance.
- Ability to understand strategic business goals and anticipate needs in order to communicate priorities and requirements in technical terms to BI Engineering team for implementation
- Skilled with using advanced SQL, including knowledge of sub queries, aggregate functions like sum, min, max, and windowing functions like first_value, last_value, lead, lag, etc.
- Provide strong analytical support and guidance for the marketing team through analysis and reporting
- Perform statistical analysis on experimental or business data to validate and quantify trends or patterns identified by business analysts
- Designs experiments and methodologies to generate and collect data for business use.
- Use advanced visualization techniques for presenting data and analysis.
- Maintain strong and effective working relationships with Product Management, Engineering, IT, and other business teams
- Effectively write, present and communicate research results with recommendations to leadership across the organization
Required Skills, Experience and Education –
- Experience working with business teams to identify and define problems
- Experience with analytical techniques used for data analysis and exploration
- Experience using SQL for analysis including collecting, assembling, cleansing and formatting data, and validation of results.
- Experience using descriptive and inferential statistics to analyze and present findings.
- Experience using any statistical software package or R (R preferred, SPSS, SAS, etc.).
- Experience using visualization techniques for presenting data and analysis - knowledge of Tableau is a plus.
- Experience using at least one programming language to move and parse data sets.
- Experience with effectively writing, presenting and communicating research results to other teams.
- Experience being a scrum product owner or product manager is a plus.
- 8-12 years of experience working in an analytical/research environment
- 2-3 years of experience working as a lead analyst
- 3-5 years of experience using statistical methods for analysis
- 5+ years of experience writing SQL for data analysis
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science or related discipline such as Statistics, Applied Statistics, Economics, etc.
Position Type – Salary Exempt
Travel – Not Expected at Present, but Subject to Change
Sales & Marketing: Client Relations/Customer Service
Customer Service Representative and Operator - TwinSpires.com (Lexington, KY)
Summary of Responsibilities
Answer customer inquiries coming from inbound calls, chats, or emails, as well as, perform outbound calls for various reasons. Examples of these customer inquiries can include to set up new accounts, update account records, answer questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems, fund accounts, provide information, offer promotional items, or conduct pro-active calling for various business reasons. Utilizes business applications and the appropriate technology to perform routine activities. Performs daily transactions and processes related work in support of daily operations. Provides internal customer service support that achieves quality and customer service goals. Specializes in creating new customers, educating customers in TwinSpires.com product lines and encouraging new customers to deposit funds and wager. In addition, works at efficiently and accurately entering wagers, reading to player for verification and informing players of account status and up-to-date wagering information.
Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities
- Handles routine aspects of the operation with moderate supervision
- Performs daily transactions and processes related work
- Performs data entry, maintains and updates customer account records
- Can quickly grasp concepts and begin to learn deliverables of the position
- Completes tasks within defined time frames and at appropriate quality and customer service levels
- Understands essential functions and how individual performance affects company performance
- Provides internal/external customer service support that achieves customer service goals and objectives
- Reacts to problems and provides basic solutions based on prescribed guidelines or procedures
- Directs issues or concerns to the right person or group for resolution
- Answer inbound calls from customers to answer inquiries, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and facilitate transactions
- Answer inbound calls from customers to validate account credentials, enter wagering instructions, repeat to player for verification, provide balance, and wagering amounts
- Conduct outbound dialing for various business reasons.
- Assist with account openings and encourage initial deposits
- Educate customers on product lines
- Live Customer Service
- IVR phone wagering
- Online (Classic, Express, Pro and TV)
- Mobile Phone Application
- Daily balancing and reconciliation of financial transactions
- Identify, document and escalate priority issues
- Other duties as assigned by Management to include but not limited to assisting players with entering wagering instructions into computer application, taking reservations, and providing racing, schedule or past performance information
- Able to maintain customer confidentiality
- Strong communication, written skills, and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with fast paced schedule driven development
- Computer literate, experience with Microsoft Office is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be able to multitask
- Flexibility with your schedule to meet the needs of the business
High school diploma or equivalent. Proficient in data entry/keyboard skills and relevant computer applications. Previous customer service, sales or horse racing industry experience a plus.
Physical and Mental Requirements
The following physical and mental demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
a) While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, sometimes for prolonged periods while working at a desk, on the phone, and/or on the computer; type on a computer keyboard; use hands to finger, handle or feel; talk or hear; reach with hands or arms; walk or stand; and perform some repetitive motion activities.
b) Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, color differentiation, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
c) This position requires the ability to work effectively as part of a team; and concentrate on a variety of details when faced with interruptions and changing work priorities.
d) The mental demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions, as described above, including but not limited to: demonstrated ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues; reason, calculate figures and amounts; collect, interpret, and/or analyze complex data and information, and draw valid conclusions; interpret procedures and policies; and meet schedules in a dynamic and sometimes demanding work environment.
e) The noise level in this work environment is usually moderate. The work environment characteristics are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job in a typical office environment.
f) The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ