- About CDI
- CDI Properties
- Executive Team
Churchill Downs Incorporated Job Board
Churchill Downs Incorporated (CDI) (NASDAQ: CHDN), headquartered in Louisville, Ky., has evolved from one racetrack in Louisville, Kentucky, to a multi-state, publicly traded company with racetracks, casinos and the United States’ leading online wagering company among its growing portfolio of successful businesses.
CDI owns and operates the world-renowned Churchill Downs Racetrack, home of the Kentucky Derby and Kentucky Oaks, owns a racetrack and casino operations in Miami Gardens, Fla.; racetrack, casino and video poker operations in New Orleans, La.; racetrack operations in Arlington Heights, Ill.; a casino resort in Greenville, Miss.; a casino hotel in Vicksburg, Miss.; a casino in Oxford, Maine; and a 50 percent owned joint venture, Miami Valley Gaming and Racing LLC, in Lebanon, Ohio. CDI also owns the country's premier online wagering company, TwinSpires.com; the totalisator company, United Tote; Bluff Media, an Atlanta-based multimedia poker company; and a collection of racing-related telecommunications and data companies. Additional information about CDI can be found online at churchilldownsincorporated.com.
- Arlington International Racecourse and OTB Operations - in Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Bluff Media - in Atlanta, Georgia
- Calder Casino and Race Course - in Miami, Florida
- Churchill Downs Racetrack - in Louisville, Kentucky
- Fair Grounds Race Course & Slots and OTB Operations - in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Harlow's Casino Resort & Hotel - in Greenville, Mississippi
- Oxford Casino - in Oxford, Maine
- Riverwalk Casino Hotel - in Vicksburg, Mississippi
- TwinSpires.com - in Mountain View, California and Lexington, KY
- United Tote - Various Locations
If you are interested in working for Churchill Downs Incorporated, please apply for a job under the "Open" flag, or create a new record under "Future Notification" where you will not be considered a candidate but will be notified of jobs as they are posted. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply online. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible as incomplete records will not be considered. To see how the hiring manager will view your application, click on "edit your information" and follow the instructions.
Click here for tips on applying for positions.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- The "Open" flag indicates that current job opportunities are available within the following categories or click here to see a list of ALL JOBS:
|Sales & Marketing|
|Apply for Future Notification Only|
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ